Holy Jesus, I am doing this thing again. Why? I am not sure, I have extra time. My sleeping pattern in beyond repair.I read through some of my old entries and I wasn’ t completely embarassed. Finally—you, my readers, demand it! I will try and update this every Sunday, so that you will see fresh content every Monday morning when you sit down at your desk with your fancy computer.
– – – – – – – – – – –
Like I mentioned my sleeping pattered is f’d up. Here is as far back as I can remember:
Wed andThur – 3:30 to 9:30am
Fri – 6:00am 9:30am, 11:30am to 5:00pm
Sat 8:00pm to 1:30am
And here I am now, 7:0am Sunday morning. My mom is vacuuming already! She seroiusly has OCD for cleaning.
– – – – – – – – – – –
There is so much I could type, I don’t know where to start. I am just going paste in some excerpts from last weeks e-mails (e-mail is my favorite thing) to give you an idea of what is on my mind:
1. Tonight I downloaded a few songs from this band, The Unicorns. Amazing. I just look at pitchforkmedia.com and scan the reviews.
2. I haven’t figured out what I am going to do with myself yet. I think I’ll be ready to move soon, but i’m gonna have to come back to KS every 3 weeks for weddings! I have 5 weddings to attend from April to October.
3. I’ve never been to Minneapolis
4. I am pushing my art and illustration right now, I haven’t had to solve a real design problem in almost 2 years now, and I don’t really miss it. I do believe that if I work harder at the art aspect of my life I will be happier.
5. Also, I rented david cross, let america laugh dvd. not that funny.
6. I surprised myself by doing 30 push-ups tonight. I got weak shoulders.
7. Hey, maybe I will move to Portland. I have never been there, but I read a great book about it.
8. I lived in Logan Square for a year or so. Right now I’m in Kansas, thinking about where to go next…
9. I have never ever seen a logo like that before.
10. Went to the dance at the American Legion with my mom and my grandma. Geezers Gone Wild! Man, do old people love dancing!
11. The other day I was working and I thought “man, I am working. I am not in school anymore, and may never be again.” I didn’t really feel one way or another about it.
12. Hey, I am glad to hear about California, I have never been there, but I want to go soon. The plan is to buy a car (and a laptop) in April and drive East for a month, come back to KS for a couple of weddings, the drive West for a month and come back for a month, then back to KS for another wedding. That will be the middle of July and I will then decide what is best for Matt Cassity. But that is just this week’s daydream.